Thai Kitchen offers its award-winning Thai cuisine for its catering menu designed for small and large groups. We offer catering services to the entire St. Louis region as a premier caterer in St. Louis.
Prices – Options – Sizes
- Stir Fry – Curry Options – Noodle Options – Fried Rice Options – Half Pan $88 – Full Pan $163
- Add Shrimp or Beef – $25 for Half Tray – $50 for Full Tray
- 140 oz for Half Tray – 280 oz for Full Tray
Appetizer Options – Priced Separately – Thai Catering Options
- Appetizer Sampler – $81 (10 Rangoon, 10 Crispy Rolls, 10 Cheese Rolls, and 10 Pot Stickers)
- Chicken Satay – 25 pieces – $67.50
- Crispy Spring Roll – 25 pieces – $47.25
- Rangoon – 25 pieces – $47.25
- Curry Pot Sticker – 25 pieces – $54
- Larb Gai – 140 oz – Half Pan – 67.50
Stir Fry – Thai Catering Options
- Spicy Basil – Choice of ground meat with basil, onions, and peppers in a garlic chili sauce.
- Cashew – Sauteed zucchini, onions, carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, and cashews, in chili cashew sauce. This is a family recipe. You can enjoy this dish only at Thai Kitchen.
- Teriyaki Bowl – Cabbage, carrots, and broccoli stir-fried in sweet teriyaki sauce.
- Thai Kitchen Chicken – Crispy chicken with sweet and spicy sauce on a bed of steamed broccoli.
Curry – Thai Catering Options
- Panang Curry – Spicy coconut cream with bell peppers, basil leaves, and coriander seed.
- Mussaman Curry – Potatoes, onions, cashews, and peanuts in coconut cream with tamarind. Gluten-free.
Noodle – Thai Catering Options
- Pad Thai – Rice noodles with eggs, beansprouts, green onions, and peanuts. Gluten-Free. From January 2022 to the end of August 2022, we have served more than 7,200 orders of Pad Thai in Wentzville. It is the most popular Thai cuisine worldwide.
- Spicy Noodle – Wide rice noodles with spicy basil sauce, peppers, tomatoes, onions, and green beans. The picture is Spicy Noodles with seafood as a protein option.
- Pad See Yu – Wide rice noodles, broccoli, eggs, and carrots in a sweet black soy sauce.
Fried Rice – Thai Catering Options
- Pineapple Fried Rice – Stir-fried with chicken, raisins, eggs, pineapples, onion, curry, and cashews.
- Spicy Basil Rice – Stir-fried with eggs, onions, basil, and red curry paste.
- Thai Fried Rice – Stir-fried rice with eggs, onions, and tomatoes.